What was the lowest budget for a movie?

What is the most viewed video in 2021?

"Dance of the Baby Shark" became the first video to reach eight billion views in February 2021, nine billion views in July 2021 and ten billion views in January 2022. On the same subject : Which sport is most popular in USA?.

What is the most viewed video of 2022? However, the most viewed video on YouTube is ‘Baby Shark Dance’ by Pinkfong Baby Shark â Kids’ Songs & Stories which has 11.3 billion views at the time of writing.

Whats the most popular video on YouTube 2021?

Trending videos

  • #1. Mr. Beast. I spent 50 hours buried alive.
  • #2. Dream. Minecraft Speedrunner VS 5 Hunters.
  • #3. Mark Robert. Glitterbomb Trap Catches Phone Scammer (Who Was Arrested)
  • #4. NFL. The Weeknd’s FULL Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show.
  • #5. CoryxKenshin. …
  • #6. Dhar Mann. …
  • #7. American talent. …
  • #8. Biden’s inaugural committee.

Read also :
What film has the biggest budget? RankTitleCost (est.) (millions)Nominal1Pirates of the Caribbean:…

Do most movies lose money?

There is no industry on the planet that loses money on 80% of their projects but makes up for it on the remaining 20%, especially when they spend $25 million to over $250 million on each (like making movies). I liken it to the belief that brick-and-mortar stores don’t become profitable until Black Friday.

On the same subject :
Windsor Castle was Elizabeth II’s primary residence and served as a retreat…

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *