A YouTube video with one billion views can make more than $5,000. According to various sources, YouTubers can make anywhere from $0.01 to $0.30 per ad view with an average of $0.18 per view.
What is the most popular liked video on YouTube?
1. âDespacitoâ by Luis Fonsi with Daddy Yankee (46.18m likes) Leaving the competition aside, the âDespacitoâ video has been the most liked video on YouTube for over 900 days. Beyond that, it is also the most watched video in YouTube history with 6.6bn views and counting.
What is the second most popular video on YouTube 2022? Second place is taken by Wiz Khalifa â See You Again ft. Charlie Puth has 37 million Likes. See the article : Why is soccer not big in the US?. Therefore, Despacito by Luis Fonsi is still the Most Popular Video On YouTube Ever in 2022.
What are the top 5 most liked videos on YouTube?
Here is a list of the Most Popular YouTube Videos in 2022: See the article : What are the 11 types of martial arts?.
- Despacito (Likes: 49 Million)
- See You Again (Likes: 38 Million)
- Baby Shark Dance (Likes: 36 million)
- Dynamite (Interest: 34 million)
- Shape Of You (Likes: 30 million)
- Boy With Luv (Likes: 26 million)
- Completed (Interest: 25 million)
- Gangnam Style (Likes: 25 million)
What age uses TikTok the most?
80% are between 16-34 years old. This data comes directly from TikTok. Read also : What is the best fighting style in the world?. Gen Z – 60% of TikTok users are Gen Zers. Gen Zers are the trendsetters.
Is TikTok for a younger audience? If you are trying to reach a younger audience, TikTok can be a great addition to your social media marketing strategy. Forty-one percent of TikTok users are between the ages of sixteen and twenty-four (1), and about a quarter of all users are between the ages of twenty-five and twenty-nine (3).