What jobs make a lot of money without education?
What is the highest paying job without a degree? Read also : Why is Einstein so intelligent?.
- Commercial pilots: $121,430.
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager: $94,560.
- Police First Line Supervisors and Detectives: $91,090.
- Power Plant Operators, Distributors, and Dispatchers: $85,950.
- Elevator and Escalator Installers and Repairers: $84,990.
What is the #1 Happiest job?
Construction workers are the #1 happiest job for one reasonâ€”they do what humans were created to do! They plan, move and use their bodies, and see their creative work come to life.
What is the #1 job in the world? U. See the article : Who is the richest scientist in the world?.S. News & World Report ranks information security analysts in the number one spot for the best jobs in 2022.