What jobs can make you a billionaire?

What job gives you a million dollars a year?

The easiest way to make $1 million or more a year is as a CEO or senior executive of a public company. The compensation is extremely high for what they do. On the same subject : How can I get 100k in wealth?. CEOs have huge teams that do most of the work for them. A CEO is just an ambassador for the firm.

What jobs make 2 million dollars a year? Best jobs for your chance to become a millionaire

  • professional athlete.
  • Investment banker.
  • Entrepreneur.
  • Lawyer.
  • Certified public accountant.
  • Insurance agent.
  • Engineer.
  • Real estate agent.

See the article :
1. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) What year has the best movies? From…

How much does top 1% make in us?

According to a recent study, to be in the top 1% of earners in the US, you need to bring in an annual salary of at least $597,815. On the same subject : How do I become a millionaire quickly?. This means that the other 99% of workers in the US make less than this amount per year.


This may interest you :
Examples of the golden rule For example: If you want people to…

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *