What is Kanye West IQ?
It’s the Mensa standard – [score] 133, 98% percentile. This may interest you : What is an IQ of 148?. Straight Sigmund Freud, Tesla vibes. “
What is intelligence IQ? Notably, the average IQ score is between 85 and 115. A score above 140, on the other hand, is considered a level of intelligence.
What is lowest possible IQ?
However, the lowest possible IQ score is zero. Can anyone actually get this low score? In theory, yes. But no one in recorded history has officially scored a zero on an IQ test, even if that result were theoretically achievable.
What is the minimum IQ? IQ Score Breakdown This may interest you : How Long Does field hockey last?.
- 1 to 24: Severe mental retardation.
- 25 to 39: Severe mental retardation.
- 40 to 54: Moderate intellectual disability.
- 55 to 69: Mild mental retardation.
- 70 to 84: Borderline mental retardation.
- 85 to 114: Average intelligence.
- 115 to 129: Above average or brilliant.
- 130 to 144: Medium talent.