What’s the top 10 on Netflix?
|#||TV (English)||Top 10 Weeks|
|1||DAHMER: The Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story||2|
|2||Dynasty: Season 5||2|
|3||Fate: The Winx Saga: Season 2||3|
|4||Cobra Kai: Season 5||4|
What are the 5 most watched Netflix? Most Watched Netflix Shows To see also : What does the name Trump mean in German?.
- The Witcher Season 1: 541 million hours.
- Inventing Anna: 511.9 million hours.
- 13 Reasons Why Season 2: 496.1 million hours.
- Dahmer â Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story: 496 million hours.
- Ozark Season 4: 491.1 million hours.
- The Witcher Season 2: 484.3 million hours.
What movie has made the most profit?
As of June 2022, "Avatar" (2009) was the highest-grossing film of all time, grossing approximately US$2.85 billion at the worldwide box office. See the article : Who have a trillion dollars?. "Avengers: Endgame" (2019) and "Titanic" (1997) followed with revenues of around $2.8 billion and $2.2 billion, respectively.
What percentage of movies are profitable? What percentage of Hollywood movies make a profit? Using my ‘Insider’ dataset of 279 Hollywood films, I found that a total of 51% made a profit and 49% made a loss. This 50:50 pattern seems to be the general understanding of the film economy among the insiders I spoke to.