Can I use my microwave after it sparks?
In most cases, you are completely safe if your microwave starts to sparkle. However, if you notice sparks in the microwave, turn it off immediately. Sparks will permanently damage the inside of your microwave. While microwave sparks are not dangerous to you, they are dangerous to you.
Can I still use the microwave after a fire? UL-certified microwaves (which are almost all) are designed to contain small fires triggered by common foods (such as popcorn or potatoes), so the microwave should be left safely alone while the flames suffocate. To see also : How do you open a dried coconut at home?.
Can you put a coconut in a microwave?
They do not cover. In the microwave on high heat until dry and about 1/4 of the grated coconut becomes light, toasted brown in color, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Repeat with the remaining coconut.